Monday, October 29, 2018

Starlog 2237.102918

Entry. Today saw the completion of the Mind Arc construction from the blueprints Apolo offered. We have set forth to the resting place of Artemis to offer the Mind Arc to him. We arrived at the designated coordinates on Capricorn in the Inkheart system to utilize the holo-terminus to contact Artemis. Upon activating the holo-terminus I communicated for a moment with Artemis before utilizing the Mind Arc as directed. Unknowingly the signal between Artemis and I was cut off. Null's signal broadcast came in and he advised me to journey back to the stars to put Artemis to rest. What is this "put him to rest" bit? Upon the end of the message I take back to my ship and head back to orbit only to be met by Nada and Polo in the Space Anomoly. Nada and Polo offer me a choice... put Artemis to death or upload him the Korvax simulator aboard the Anomoly so that he may live on in the system.

I have chosen to upload Artemis to the simulator system. Nada advises that once he has become accustomed to his new environment I can communicate with him again. For the time being I am advised to seek out Null again to communicate what has transpired. I receive a inbound communication signal from Apollo and I explain what has transpired. Apollo offers his thanks for what I have steps I have taken for our mutual friend.

End starlog...