Sunday, October 28, 2018

Starlog 2031.102818

Entry. This evening I ventured out to follow coordinates in the quest to locate Artemis. Upon locating the source of the current signal I located a monolith on Bishop in the Weyland-Utani system. Upon entering the glyphs I have discovered on my quest a portal opened. Throwing all to the wind I stepped into the portal. Upon stepping out of the portal I discovered I was on a foreign planet. Within a flash my surroundings turn into a Atlas sphere cooperative. The Atlas describes wholeness of being a traveler. Upon completion of its ramblings I am transported to a baron planet. After following my scanners coordinates I locate my ship. I am not sure how it got here... I must get back to my fleet and collect my thoughts and decipher all this new data.

End starlog.