Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Deadpool Monopoly (Review)

First off I have to say in our house Monopoly is more of my wife Saun's game of choice, but I still really enjoy playing it.

This edition of the game revamped for Deadpool had a humorous collage of characters from the comic book series as your mercs  (properties) to purchase. The draw card piles gave a laughs with things like "Winning 895th place in a beauty contest, collect $15" and several more.

The game was fun for Monopoly and had the extra laughs of the humor generated from the Deadpool rants and jokes as you went.

Overall I give the game a 9 out of 10 (10 being difficult for me to give to almost any game). This being said, a 9 is really good!

If your a Monopoly and Deadpool fan this definitely a good gaming grab for fun and laughs.