Sunday, September 29, 2019

I think I need to sort my books…My wife was snapping some pictures of some of our book...

I think I need to sort my books…

My wife was snapping some pictures of some of our book shelves to show a friend and then I realized…. I think I need to sort our book collection. We have tons of books, I mean way over a thousand in our collection. There are books literally in ever room of the house except the bathroom and laundry room, (unless you count the occasional puzzle book taken to the bathroom).Yeah I think I have an addiction.

Not only do we have all the books in our personal collection we also run a Little Free Library out front of our house. We have a separate storage room in our basement full of about 1500 books to cycle to the little library.

*Side note: check here for a Little Free Library in your town https://ift.tt/1SseVOa  ) 

This is just a few of the random pictures she took. This, unfortunately, is not even the tip of the iceberg of our collection.


Yet another post from Robsdeskwv
Via Tumblr https://ift.tt/2mFOzTJ