Sunday, September 29, 2019

As some may already know, I love going to thrift stores. I do t mind hand me downs. Sometimes you...

As some may already know, I love going to thrift stores. I do t mind hand me downs. Sometimes you can find awesome deals, if you know where to look. I mean why go pay $40 for a pair of slacks that you can get at the thrift store for 99 cents. Wash them up, stitch a seam if need, and wear those bad boys with pride :-) . Some people are into thrift stores for fashion or upselling and such. Me, I’m just into it for the adventure of, “what will we find today?”. I mean once I found set of John from Mars books to complete my collection for less than $1. That was 10 books for less than the shipping for one would have been if bought on Ebay! Oh yeah!!! I mean hell I dont care about brands and all, if I like it I like it, but I am wearing a pair of Zoo York flat top deck shoes I found with tags still on them at Goodwill. The tag said $95….but what did I pay, yep $1! I’m mean seriously people throw out so many things that are brand new with tags still on them. None the less somedays you find that gem and somedays you just come home with a old VHS copy of Mac and Me in a worn cardboard slip sleeve.


Yet another post from Robsdeskwv
Via Tumblr https://ift.tt/2nI3BIo