Sunday, June 3, 2018

80s Mix Tape Completed!


Today I am happy to say I completed my first, (in a collection) of mix tapes of 80's classics since the 1980s. It was fun taking the time to pick out and then transfer each song over to the tape. I forgot the challenges we used to face trying to make sure that you had enough space on each side for the songs you wanted and trying to get them all to fit on each side. The first mix tape is a collection of 80's songs that have a meaning to Saun and I. Here is a list of the songs from this first awesome tape...

Side 1
  1. Cyndi Lauper - Time after time
  2. Guns and Roses - Sweet child of mine
  3. Bon Jovi - Living on a prayer
  4. Prince - Let's go crazy
  5. Mr. Big - To be with you
  6. Tesla - Love Song
  7. Men Without Hats - Safety Dance

Side 2

  1. Guns and Roses - Patience
  2. John Cougar - Jack and Diane
  3. Extreme - More than words
  4. Phil Collins - In the air tonight
  5. Styx - Mr. Roboto
  6. Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me