Friday, November 18, 2022

Another thought from Rob... You got this…

The reason you are getting defeated is not by what they say, but what you say. Your enemy is your “inner-me”. Its not outside of you. Its not what they say about you. Its what you are saying to yourself. Have you ever run from something not even tangible? That thought in your head. A suggestion of possibility that is driving you nuts. “What if”! What if I don’t make it? What if I don’t succeed? What if I don’t win? What if I’m not enough? What if I don’t have it? What if? What if? What you believe about you is not true. You are enough, you will make it, you will succeed… and the first step towards that is telling yourself you are…. You are good enough, you are worth it, you will succeed.

Take that moment to have that talk… that talk with yourself.

You got this and you know it!



Via Tumblr https://ift.tt/E7iHPcF