Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Just finished watching Godzilla vs. Kong. I have to say I was not disappointed. Everything I wanted...

Just finished watching Godzilla vs. Kong. I have to say I was not disappointed. Everything I wanted and more. Love that Kong got his ass whooped and lost the fight to Goji but then helped defeat Mecha G in the end…seeing Kong sitting on his throne holding the battle axe was bad ass…and when Goji was standing on kongs chest and they were roaring in each other’s face…amazing!! Loved it. The wifey even gave it a 9 out of 10😁👍 I have watched all of the classic Toho productions as well as the other releases and I can say I like the direction they are going in building back up the movie universe of these film classics.


Yet another post from Robsdeskwv
Via Tumblr https://ift.tt/2PhRX5w