Saturday, June 15, 2019

Playing around with my train

This evening while Saun was spending time with her sister who was in visiting I decided to take a swing at setting back up my train set. Since we moved Saun's craft room upstairs the old room downstairs turned into a sort of storage room. I decided to build in a table 4x7 foot and under it I created space to store items. Now to put out the track and some of my homemade store fronts. I know t seems awkward and silly, but I love just piddling around with it and having fun. Some of my buildings I made I have noticed need a little touching up since they have been in storage, but that will be another day. There is still a lot to do, but for just setting it up just to get it going was fun. Can't wait to do some more work on it as time allows.