Friday, November 30, 2018

Kin (2018) [Review]


Ok so I was able to get a chance to watch this movie. I would have to say I liked it. It was not a full on main stream flick, but at the same time it was not a campy B flick either. The mix in of Dennis Quaid, James Franco, and Michael B. Jordan was interesting, especially Michael. The overall premise of the film had a overlap of stories on family and their struggles mixed with a little bit of alien technology dashed in here and there. Without giving any spoilers I liked the ending and the nice little blend it brought to the arch of the story.

Overall I give KIN a 7 out of 10


 

Chased by a vengeful criminal, the feds and a gang of otherworldly soldiers, a recently released ex-con, and his adopted teenage brother are forced to go on the run with a weapon of mysterious origin as their only protection. 
Watch the trailer here...